Being chosen by Jesus in a very special way, the CPS take up the following missionary commitments:
- To seek for perfection and holiness while witnessing the compassionate love of Christ,
- To prepare the members to go to the ends of the world for catechetical training and for evangelisation;
- To commit for family visit, faith formation (Catechising) and service of the poor;
- To develop appropriate services for the intergral development of people who are due to ignorance and poverty are away from the true faith and have lost the moral conscience.
- To pray and do atonement for the souls of the purgatory
- To take up other apostolates while reading the signs of the time and most urgent calls of the church and which are not contrary to the Charism,